Recreational areas are deemed for the use of the public by residents of the Borough of Munhall.
Silas Krupa’s Eagle Scout Project for 2017 was to install bicycle racks at Woodhill Park and both Trautman and West Fields. Way to go Silas! Munhall Borough and it’s residents thank you! Click here to view pictures of Silas and his completed projects: Silas Krupa’s Eagle Project 2017 1Silas Krupa’s Eagle Project 2017 2Silas Krupa’s Eagle Project 2017 3
Steel Valley Parks and Recreation Public Meeting, November 21st 2017. Click here for more information: Steel Valley Parks and Recreation Public Meeting Ad – Nov 21
Park Square on East Eleventh Ave.
Rules and Regulations
Gambling is prohibited recreational areas.
The following are not permitted: selling any article or thing, or using any stand, cart or vehicle to display any such articles or things except under the authority of the Borough Council or its designated representative by application and permit. Announcing, advertising or calling the public attention in any way to any article or service for sale or hire.
Time restrictions: Except by permit granted upon group application only, people are not permitted in any recreational area during the following periods of time: From November 1 through April 30, from the period of 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. except in those areas lighted by the Borough between 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. during August 31 through April 30. From May 1 through October 30, between 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. except in those areas lighted by the Borough between 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. during May 1 through August 31.
Personal conduct. It is unlawful for any person in a recreational area to:
1. Disturb the peace or use profane or obscene language.
2. Endanger the safety of any person by any conduct or act.
3. Commit any assault, battery, or engage in fighting.
4. Carry, possess, or drink any alcoholic beverage, including beer or wine.
5. Bring any animal within a recreational area that is not leashed and under the control of the owner.
6. Bring or ride any type of bicycle, motorcycle or other motor vehicle on a playing field or pedestrian walkway.
7. Carry, possess, or use any firearm, club, or any instrument which can injure or harm.
8. Violate the time restrictions by entering upon a recreational area as noted above.
9. Violate any rule for the use of a recreational area made or approved by the Borough Council.
10. Prevent any person from using a recreational area or interfere with such use if the individuals are in compliance with these rules.