November 3, 2020 –
All voters will go to their original voting locations on November 3, 2020. If you are not sure where you need to go, please contact the Borough Administration Office at 412-464-7310 x 1. Click here for a list of the voter district locations: Munhall Voter District Locations
Need a ride to vote? Click here for more information: Free Ride to Vote
Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Anyone in line at 8:00 p.m. will be allowed to vote.
A few things to note:
• COVID-19 Mitigation Measures will be in place on Election Day. Voters are asked to wear a face covering, observe physical distancing and to be cognizant of others around you.
• First-time voters - including individuals are are voting for the first-time at the polling place, will be asked to show an approved form of identification.
Approved forms of photo ID
Remember, the ID must be valid and not expired.
• PA driver's license or ID card issued by PennDOT
• ID issued by any other Commonwealth agency
• ID issued by the U.S. Government
• U.S. Passport
• U.S. Armed Forces ID
• Student ID
• Employee ID